Saturday, April 16, 2011

fahad alotaibi


Reference:
Shrimsley, R. (, 2011, March, 25). Why Baby Fell on Deaf Ears, (march.30, 3) from: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/f8d9b196-54ef-11e0-96f3-00144feab49a.html#axzz1IhKg9Vsg.

Summary:
This article discusses how baby Mozart fell on deaf ears. Parents should teach their children how they should use their minds to figure out things instead of giving them toys, and making everything easy for them. For example, baby Mozart is one of the best ways to improve the children’s mind and make it active, but that does not mean you should leave them alone with these toys. So make sure you go out with them and let them have friends by playing out in the park or the house. In the end, the music helps the child and makes him happy.

Reaction:
I was very interested in this article because this the first time I knew about baby Mozart. So I read more about the baby Mozart, and I found that many of people recommend it, also; they gave it to their children. I read some comment also about it and people say the baby Mozart is so helpful to improve the child’s mind and make it active, but that made me think about these children. Do you think they will be different in the future than children who did not use this strategy? I think the answer is yes, because the video and the music might influence badly on the child’s mind, and so a child becomes alienated and dose not have friends in the future because he/she has became distracted by a television or music. In the end, I know the baby Mozart is useful for some children, but my advice is that the good way to teach our children is by reading stories for them and speaking to them because that makes the child familiar with his family communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment