Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Einstein controversy

saud alnemyan


reference:

French, L. (2009. November 5). Baby Einstein controversy. Physorg.com.




Summary:

Nowadays, the searchers looking for how the people can speak many languages, and what are easier ways to be good speaker. The searchers and the professors found the answer. The answer is the children. The children can learn more than two languages in the same time, and The children can learn faster then old people. However the children won’t learn by them self, they must get help from their parents. There may ways to become our children good speaker in different languages. Read books from different language, watch movies with them in different languages, and let them make a friendship with international kids. Therefore, we should care about our children future from the beginning.


Reaction:

I really enjoyed when I read this article, and the writer taught me how I can teach my children in the future, and I just knew how is the kids can learn more languages by easier ways, and I surprised from the kids. The kids can learn more than two languages, and they can learn faster than us. That is surprised me. Actually I saw many international families who live in Carbondale, and they are from Saudi Arabia, I met their kids they age between ( 3 years to 6 years), and they speak English better than me, that’s really depressed me. Therefore, that article is important for all parents who want to teach their children, and make for them easy life with some languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment